Thursday, September 03, 2009

It's Alive!

After 3 long years this blog is back online again. =)



Why the long hiatus? Well, I got caught up doing a lot of other things (law school, newscasting, etc.) and over time just forgot that I had a blog.

That was, of course, until my friend and favorite online sports blogger firequinito posted this on his blog. Given my legal education and recent involvement with sportscasting, this issue was just right up my alley, and I felt the need to respond to it in greater detail.

As such, I'll resurrect this blog to post my thoughts on the most pressing basketball issue of the day: the Japeth Aguilar tug-of-war.

If time permits, I'll probably write about the current developments in the collegiate basketball leagues (NCAA and UAAP) plus other stuff that might pique my interest.


(Oh, and as I backread the old post it's funny how things actually turned out 3 years after. Hehehe.)


1 comment:

  1. stumbled upon your blog while i was doing a re-vamp on mine. haha. :) good to know that you're happy with the way things turned out though. sportscasting, newscasting, your law degree -- it's all coming together for you na. and i'm happy for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete